Monday, February 10, 2014

Caveman Jack!

As promised, here is a picture of Jack sitting. He is getting better each day, in fact he is way more upright than Hannah was in the first sitting picture I posted of her. But he still is slightly cavemanish and falls over after about 10-30 seconds. Jack is also down to two naps during the day and is a great little sleeper during the day. He is also a 'scooter.' Maybe I have just forgotten over time, but I don't remember Hannah ever scooting. I just remember her sitting and then one day at nine months crawling. Jack on the other hand, scoots all over the floor. You set him on a blanket and the next thing you know he is across the room. Jack also has a weird habit of scratching his head. I think it's his equivalent of biting nails. He does it both as a soothing technique like when he is really relaxed eating his bottle and also as an anxiety reaction like if you let him cry it out in the middle of the night. If I don't cut his nails three times a week, he scratches his head so much it bleeds. Odd little habit, (we all have them) so I thought I would document his.

Here's my boy!
 photo IMG_6997_zps8b9b3f09.jpg

And one more just because he is the cutest thing in life
 photo IMG_7002_zpse7971fd3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment